What personal information do we collect from you when you visit our website?
We do not collect and store information from visitors of our site.
When do we collect information?
We collect information when you register for a trial account on our site, order a license, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, phone number, e-mail address, company details or payment details.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To quickly process your transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your trial and/or license, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- To use Display Advertising. Your information could be used to collect information to use later on for Display Advertising via Google Analytics & Google AdWords.
- To use Remarketing. Your information could be used to advertise online with the remarketing features within Google Analytics & Google AdWords or platforms like Facebook. We collect the data to inform, optimise and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures when you register for a trial account, order a license, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site to maintain the safety of your personal information. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser. This enables our site’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for you: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en.
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting